Main Ford Dealer in Ballintemple, Cork
CAB MOTOR COMPANY was founded in 1925 to meet the growing needs of Cork motorists, we have been fortunate to be linked with one of the world’s foremost automotive brands. This, combined with a focus on customer service and value for money have helped us grow our business into Munster’s largest Ford Dealership.
Dealer Principal Conor Cavanagh is proud to continue a long family tradition of Quality & Service. Because of this tradition, C.A.B. has earned a special place in the motor industry throughout Ireland.
C.A.B. Motor Company was established in 1924 and appointed as a Ford Main Dealer in 1925. C.A.B. prides itself in the excellence of personal attention and customer care given to each customer.
In 1925 the company was appointed a Ford Main Dealer ,moving to larger premises in Copley St. A new car showrooms was also opened on the Grand Parade. In 1939, William O'Connor retired as Dealer Principal and was succeeded by Eugene Clarke.
Another dealership was also acquired in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford and in 1973 the company was purchased by the Cavanagh family of Fermoy, Tom Cavanagh became Dealer Principal and moved the company to new premises in Ballintemple.
Tom Cavanagh stepped down as Dealer Principal in March 1988 and was succeeded by his son Conor, the Current Dealer Principal. In 1999, John Wilkins was appointed General Manager & Director.
Please look around our showrooms on our Virtual Tour
before you call in to see our fantastic range of new and used cars for yourself!